Only Nursing Tutors
TASK DESCRIPTION :-
You will appraise a health assessment vignette and make critical observations on the situation. Drawing on the given consumer health assessment data, you will discern normal and abnormal data; make connections between these data and specifics of the situation, and develop an initial plan that includes priorities for action.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO :-
- Review the knowledge and skills relating to:
- a) Assessment data collection processes
- b) Assessing the neurological status of the patient
- c) Clinical reasoning and decision-making
- d) SBAR communication.2.Watch the health assessment vignette
S Situation: Identify patient and what is new for that shift
B Background: What are the relevant pieces of information about your client medical history?
A Assessment: What is new about your client’s condition? What happened during your shift
R Recommendation: What is the plan for the next shift?