· Human population
· Atmospheric pollution
· Water resources
· Terrestrial resources
· Energy conservation
Use the topic you chose for the Capstone Discussion Question. If you use any other topic than the one you selected for the Capstone Discussion Question you will receive a grade of zero.
Focus on a specific environmental problem in your topic. Your topic, for example, could be atmospheric issues, and your problem could be global warming.
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper that formulates a mitigation plan for your specific environmental problem. Include the following:
· Detailed description of the problem
· Summary of a recent (last 3 years) news story related to the problem you chose
· Nonliving and living factors that contribute to or are affected by the problem
· Positive or negative human effects
· Evaluation of current sustainability strategies and solutions
· Your plan to reach sustainability (see the Resource Plan Guidelines document.)
· Benefits and challenges of your plan
· Required government, societal, and global support
Include at least four outside sources. Two of the sources must be peer-reviewed. If you need assistance with identifying a peer-reviewed article, review the Finding Peer-Reviewed Articles in the Library document.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper that formulates a mitigation plan for your specific environmental problem. was first posted on July 11, 2019 at 9:46 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org