- Read and follow the directions on pages 160 and 161.
- Conduct an interview with an older family member.
- Summarize your findings regarding familial and social changes, and your ethnocultural and religious heritage. (Include one example)
- Your paper should be:
- One (1) page
- Typed according to APA style for margins, formatting and spacing standards
- See NUR3045 – Library (located on left-side on menu) for tutorial Using APA Style
- Typed into a Microsoft Word document, save the file, and then upload the file.
- I ATTACHED THE PDF OF THE BOOK SO YOU CAN LOOK AT PAGE 160 AND 161 WHCIH IS PART OF CHAPTER 7
How did working women’s lives change during World War II? How did working affect their lives and the way they felt about themselves?
Can people train their brains to only remember positive memories? If so, would this be beneficial or something that could cause problems? Identify research to