To prepare for this Practicum Journal
·Review the interactive nurse practitioner (NP) scope of practice law guide in your Learning Resources.
·Review your state regulations and a neighboring state or state in which you would like to practice.
·Reflect on how to approach relocating licensure from one state to another.
·Review certification exam requirements for PMHNPs.
Write a 2- to 3-page paper in which you do the following: (Assignment)
· Describe the Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) practice environment for your home state (Texas), highlighting restrictions or limitations for practice.
· Compare the PMHNP practice environment in your home state (Texas) with a neighboring state (Louisiana) or a state in which you would like to practice.
· Describe a professional and/or clinical practice issue a new PMHNP will need to consider and address with the certification, licensure, credentialing, or relocation process.
· Develop a checklist for passing the national certification exam, including a detailed timeline that includes academic preparation (study plan), registration, financial preparation, etc.
NB: for this Assignment (Journal Entries)
· Include references immediately following the content.
· Use APA style for your journal entry and references less than 5 years old.
PLEASE INCLUDE INTRODUCTION, CONCLUSION AND REFERENCES LESS THAN 5 YEARS OLD