The slide presentation should include the following:
- The identification of the individual/family or group with background information including: Your assessment of the client/family/group
- Presenting problem or concern
- History of the presenting problem
- Social history
- Family history
- Previous interventions
- Your engagement of the client/family/group
- Specify the specific social work practice skills that were or would be used in your engagement.
- Your intervention strategy (your intervention should integrate the systems the individual/family/group encounters)
- The intervention should be a specific evidence-based practice.
- Describe any consultation or supervision that may be necessary.
- Be sure to include considerations of diversity and cultural awareness.
- A description of your evaluation strategy Specific policy implications for the EBP intervention you are proposing
- Include specific methodologies and measures.
- Describe how your evaluation will be incorporated into future practice and work with this client/family/group.
The post Case Of Sandra, Slide Presentation SWLB – 0652 appeared first on Nursing Essays Center.